Pacquiao wants Lomachenko fight at 135, still holding out for Mayweather rematch

Re: Pacquiao wants Lomachenko fight at 135, still holding out for Mayweather rematch

--- Arum has always wanted this fight and both would be game for it, but 140 for a vacant title would be more fair.

Loma in full prime and manny ain't been at those weights, what, a decade more or less?

Re: Pacquiao wants Lomachenko fight at 135, still holding out for Mayweather rematch

--- What, knocked down BALCO Juan a half dozen times and TUE ran like the coward he's always been.

Loma stands in the pocket, right in manny's wheelhouse and manny loves a good fight with awkward power and speed Loma ain't never seen. Depending on the weight I might favor Loma, but the higher the scale goes to manny. Gavvy, you can pull your voodoo pins out to store away when they actually fight, but careful now. We can't have our MVP accidentally pricked and thusly fall under a curse!

--- What, knocked down BALCO Juan a half dozen times and TUE ran like the coward he's always been.

He hardly ran from him, he just boxed off the back foot and moved - imagine that in an athlete! He fought the exact same way he fought most people, and Pacquiao had nothing to offer in response because Roach can't teach it.

Marquez got knocked down three times in the first fight but won virtually every other round - Manny couldn't put him away, had to rely on those Vegas judges and corrupt MGM staff you keep telling us about - didn't have the courage to fight in Mexico.

BALCO indeed, don't you know you can pack on 50lbs of pure muscle just by training...of course you do, you did it yourself, remember?!

--- Now gavvy, you done confused your recent acquisition of your 50lbs of lard with my gain of 15lbs of muscle in a 3-4 month period of heavy weight lifting.

And i I did it by my lonesome without the need for BALCO meme Herrera. Yes, the truth hurts and truth is nobody more agrieved than manny in TUE Vegas. I did it to prove all the physical characteristics attributed to steroid users could be attributed to me as a taco gobbling, beer guzzling Texas boy. I've always stayed in shape regardless of my pleasures that have nothing to do with steroids.

But go ahead and sign up with BALCO Vic VADA's SNAC supplements guaranteed to pass vada testing. Yer lard would be certified clean!

--- Now gavvy, you done confused your recent acquisition of your 50lbs of lard with my gain of 15lbs of muscle in a 3-4 month period of heavy weight lifting.

Oh yeah, sorry if I made your claims look ludicrous.

Would prefer to see younger lard-ass Gav vs ageing, slender adonis LRR to be honest!

Crown the winner KOBF Heavyweight Champion!!

I'll play the part of Slimey Eddie Hearn.....everyone pay me a small fee and I'll provide a youtube stream. (Providing Gav sets up a camera and skype call before they kick off, with his IT skills isn't it?).

:thumb:

Would prefer to see younger lard-ass Gav vs ageing, slender adonis LRR to be honest!

Crown the winner KOBF Heavyweight Champion!!

I'll play the part of Slimey Eddie Hearn.....everyone pay me a small fee and I'll provide a youtube stream. (Providing Gav sets up a camera and skype call before they kick off, with his IT skills isn't it?).

:thumb:

And I'll do a press release that Gav can check afterwards :lol:

The first fight between Pac and Mayweather was one for the purists and therefore any rematch will suffer from less PPV sales. Less money makes no sense to Mayweather and so that fight won't happen.

As for Pac Vs Loma, I really hope that doesn't happen at all, only one outcome.

• 2 months later...

Horn's team have made a play for a Pacquiao rematch. But for it to be financially attractive enough it would have to be in Australia and I suspect Manny's fascination with kangaroos and koalas isn't what it used to be.

Horn's team have made a play for a Pacquiao rematch. But for it to be financially attractive enough it would have to be in Australia and I suspect Manny's fascination with kangaroos and koalas isn't what it used to be.

If I were Manny, I'd want that rematch, no matter what the details.

Of course, it doesn't depend on what Manny wants.

It depends on his promotor, Bob Arum.

:laugh:

--- Manny broke from roach and Arum his last fight and coul do so again if he chooses quite a bit wiser in the machinations of promoting. And bet on Malaysia to better grease the skids next goround.

Arum needs to grease his own skids whim over.

Pac needs to get real about weight, I'd like to see him fight Khan then hang it up, or happy for him to cash in if Mayweather will grant a rematch. Loma or Crawford he loses by a wide margin or risks KO so not really any point. The aussies would pay him well for a Horn rematch but he probably sees it as a big risk considering the first robbery.

Freddie Roach said straight after Manny Pacquiao lost to Horn that there should be a rematch. He is saying the same think now too.

"Horn would be a good fight to finish Manny's career. But the names they are talking about out there, like Lomachenko and Crawford, I think they wouldn't be the right opponents. I think that I wouldn't like those fight for Manny."