MARCO McCULLOUGH WPTS6 (60-53) V ARNOLD SOLANO

Fight # 6

6 X 3 Minute Rounds International Super-Lightweight Contest

SAM MAXWELL KO1 (0:56) V MICHAEL ISSAC CARRERO

Fight # 7

6 X 3 Minute Rounds International Light-Heavyweight Contest

STEVEN WARD TKO3 (2:48) V MICHAL CIACH

Re: [spoilerS] Carl Frampton vs Nonito Donaire Result

--- He's also 42 yrs of age, what, giving away near half foot in height and reach against a tough, prime opponent with good skill. That it would be a poor fight was preordained by the matchmaker, ie Fwank.

Thought both Frampton and donaire looked off much of the time, prob because Donaire busted up his eye again and Frampton rocked by uppercuts at time kept him on the back foot a bit too much.

i scored it frampton 2/donaire 3/ 7 even that translate to 118-117 for donaire. Giving frampton all the evens as the hometown fighter, that translates to 117-111 for donaire, the exact score on all three cards.

so Im quite pleased to continue my scoring method that defines the close rds better to understand any controversy. In this case there didn't look to be any, but like I say, both looked off. Frampton has a good chin and donaire has a bustable face now that no doubt influenced the judges. He also only had the one cornerman with his wife hanging over the ropes, probably the biggest reason for his decline. Great uppercuts though and thanks to Rob for the utube link.

Re: [spoilerS] Carl Frampton vs Nonito Donaire Result

I didn't give Luke Keeler a chance especially after drawing his last fight against Adam Jones (7-29-5). But, he showed a lot of heart and determination and I'm not sure how the bookies had the the fight before hand but he must of been a big underdog. I really enjoyed Keeler's performance and with those two cut's I thought he might of went on to lose the fight. Credit to him for staying in there and winning the fight.

My interviews with Keeler and Cummings.

Keeler Luke Keeler believes he has the better boxing ability as he looks to showcase his talents against Conrad Cummings; Targets Billy Joe Saunders' WBO title - Boxing News - Ring News24

Cummings Conrad Cummings believes he does everything better than Luke Keeler; Targets Billy Joe Saunders' WBO title after beating Keeler - Boxing News - Ring News24

Frampton produced a dominate performance. Donaire didn't cause him too much trouble although he caught him with somebig shots in the second half of the fight. I'd of liked to have seen Donaire put that kind of pressure on earlier in the fight but he left it a bit too late to try get the stoppage.

Re: [spoilerS] Carl Frampton vs Nonito Donaire Result + undercards

Frampton said beforehand he wanted to put in a performance that would be remembered for 30 years. I wouldn't say he did that - he looked back to his best for the most part - agile, up on his toes, throwing combinations and working a lot in the early rounds, but it wasn't exactly a classic was it?

Re: [spoilerS] Carl Frampton vs Nonito Donaire Result + undercards

Frampton said beforehand he wanted to put in a performance that would be remembered for 30 years. I wouldn't say he did that - he looked back to his best for the most part - agile, up on his toes, throwing combinations and working a lot in the early rounds, but it wasn't exactly a classic was it?

I agree, but I dunno' how much more he could have done, given how defensive and safe Donaire fought, and how dangerous Donaire still must be.

I really liked Carl's head movement in this fight, getting in and out so fast & slick.