Dissapointing fight for Josh Taylor?

The_budweiser

Re: Dissapointing fight for Josh Taylor?

As disappointing as the main event seem to be on paper, and on the television screen. You have to thank the boxing gods for allowing a fight like Jason Easton vs Glenn Foot to be seen. That fight was splendid. Highly recommend it.

As disappointing as the main event seem to be on paper, and on the television screen. You have to thank the boxing gods for allowing a fight like Jason Easton vs Glenn Foot to be seen. That fight was splendid. Highly recommend it.

I had a really good night apart from the venue was really cold with it being winter weather outside.

I interviewed Barry McGuigan about the show. Should have it back once he's checked it over and gives me permission to publish it.

The Easton fight was the best of the night and well worth a watch.

Scotland's Lee McGregor and Libya's Malik Zinad are prospects to look out for.

I interviewed Barry McGuigan about the show. Should have it back once he's checked it over and gives me permission to publish it.

I know you want everyone on-side, but he has no right to control wheher you publish or not - if he tried that on an accredited journalist they'd tell him to fuck off.

[h=1]Barry McGuigan MBE gives an insight into the events that occurred at The SSE Hydro[/h]Scotland’s next star in the making, Josh Taylor (11-0) was due to face former world champion Humberto Soto (66-9-2) but an injury left Cyclone Promotions looking for a late replacement.

Nicaragua’s Winston Campos (30-3-5) was the fighter that accepted the challenge and the late call from Blain McGuigan. Thankfully, the show could go ahead.

Taylor, in a very dominant performance, put his man to the sword and the fight was over after only three rounds of boxing.

Barry McGuigan MBE gives an insight into the events that occurred at The SSE Hydro - Boxing News - Ring News24