Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

The_budweiser

As most of our users visit world boxing, I will post this message here:

On behalf of myself and all the staff on the KO Boxing Forum I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I would like to personally thank the staff and members who have put a lot of effort and time into the forum - it's much appreciated.

What are your plans?

Merry Christmas

the_Budweiser

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Everyone comes to ours at Christmas as there too lazy to cook a proper meal themselves :lol:

They always say we'll come to yours and we'll all help out, peel potatoes etc.. But soon as they sit down crack open the drink that's them.

I don't mind though because I wouldn't like to try there cooking if we had turns :mlol:

Only have to cook for 6 people this year so that's a bonus I suppose.

--- Oh, but for having to wait out the day when they genetically modify the almighty turkey into being Haggis with tucked wings on the carving plate.

My Christmas came early with my book, so I've been spoiled. One or both of my boys will stop by, but they'll be on their way to their mom's or their aunt's where they can be properly stuffed. I'll celebrate the day after when my grocer puts all his pies on sale that will require extra doses of coffee to enjoy.

:smiley-signs015:

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year.

What would you like as a boxing Christmas present in 2018? I'd like to see Thurman, Spence or Crawford fight one another. Maybe Loma moving up to fight Linares.

My New Year resolution is to try to make it out west at least 3 times this year for a boxing card.

I've a few hours left in work until the New Year so I now feel its acceptable to contribute to this thread!!

Happy christmas to you all, and a merry new year. Look forward to a 2018 of always being correct and duelling with the forum nutters :cool:

Happy Christmas to You All.

My first day off of 4 - I was lucky enough to have my rota'd days off fall on the main Christmas Days. Same for New Years :)

Me, my wife and daughter will go to my mum and dad's for Christmas Dinner and back again for boxing day. My sister, her husband and my niece will also be there. Will be a good day, as always, with fantastic food.

Fights I'd like to see in 2018: Joshua vs Wilder, Thurman vs Spence and Lomachenko vs Garcia. Be nice to see the WBSS in the Light Heavyweight division.

Well, Christmas always seems to take me by surprise and I always end up chasing around like a lunatic, though at this point I'm off the clock for a day or two. Always spend Christmas at home with the parents - a good dinner, cheerful atmosphere and a few presents. What more could you ask?

2017 has been great for me so far - business finally heading in the right direction, lots of excellent snooker and theatre and Hull's City of Culture celebrations were largely a pleasant surprise. I hope for another year like this one, and wish you all a happy Christmas.

For those who've suffered this year, I hope you can enjoy the holiday and that 2017 passes quickly into a better 2018.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Happy Christmas Bud and all. Personally hope 2018 brings more happiness than 2017.

Special thanks to Stan. And love to your family too at this difficult time.

Best wishes to all the usual suspects.

Thanks to anyone who has uploaded fights for us - inc Repsac, Bearhugger and more recently Layton, Pittbox.

Happy Christmas Bud and all. Personally hope 2018 brings more happiness than 2017.

Special thanks to Stan. And love to your family too at this difficult time.

Best wishes to all the usual suspects.

Thanks to anyone who has uploaded fights for us - inc Repsac, Bearhugger and more recently Layton, Pittbox.

same to everyone, especially you = Johnny roids, and ocd stan!!!!!