Foreman, Wepner, McCallum, Ramos & Weaver Radio Interviews

WelshDevilRob

All this week my favourite radio/podcast have been interviewing some big names. Well worth checking out.

Legends of Boxing Show: Guest Former Two-Time Heavyweight Champion George Foreman

Legends of Boxing Show: Guest Former Two-Time Heavyweight Champion George Foreman - The Grueling Truth

Legends of Boxing Show: Former Heavyweight Champion Mike Weaver

Legends of Boxing Show: Former Heavyweight Champion Mike Weaver - The Grueling Truth

Legends of Boxing: The Real Rocky Chuck Wepner

Legends of Boxing: The Real Rocky Chuck Wepner - The Grueling Truth

Legends of Boxing Show: Former Middleweight Contender Alex Ramos

Legends of Boxing Show: Former Middleweight Contender Alex Ramos - The Grueling Truth

Legends of Boxing Show: Boxing Legend Mike “Body Snatcher” McCallum

Legends of Boxing Show: Boxing Legend Mike "Body Snatcher" McCallum - The Grueling Truth

Re: Foreman, Wepner, McCallum, Ramos & Weaver Radio Interviews

--- Since my iphone went out, I don't have audio function at the library, but Big George always a good go to.

I'd have asked him about his direct Jerry Quarry experiences since there's some controversary on whether they ever sparred or sought a fight with each other.

--- Since my iphone went out, I don't have audio function at the library, but Big George always a good go to.

I'd have asked him about his direct Jerry Quarry experiences since there's some controversary on whether they ever sparred or sought a fight with each other.

I asked them to ask him about the night he fought five Heavyweights and they did. :)

Legends of Boxing Show: Former Heavyweight Contender Ron Stander

Legends of Boxing Show: Former Heavyweight Contender Ron Stander - The Grueling Truth

Sports of All Sorts: Guest Former Heavyweight Boxer Larry Frazier

Sports of All Sorts: Guest Former Heavyweight Boxer Larry Frazier - The Grueling Truth

Legends of Boxing Show: Guest Former 3-Time World Champion James “Lights Out” Toney

Legends of Boxing Show: Guest Former 3-Time World Champion James "Lights Out" Toney - The Grueling Truth

Legends of Boxing: Guest Former Light Heavyweight Contender Yaqui Lopez

Legends of Boxing: Guest Former Light Heavyweight Contender Yaqui Lopez - The Grueling Truth