Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Eubank vs Groves - Who wins? [SPOILERS]

Re: Eubank vs Groves - Who wins? [SPOILERS]

Quote Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
    I don't understand where the hype for Eubank has come from - he's improved since the Saunders fight in terms of his ability to box, but he doesn't fight like it when he needs to, choosing to spend all night swinging for the fences and landing only occasionally and only single shots.
    Unfortunately I didn't see the fight. Beforehand I called this one for Eubank though, and must have been suckered into Eubank's more recent, fairly impressive performances. But a bit of hind-sight and really Eubank has fought guys suited for his style, only BJS where he wasn't the better boxer.

Cable is the only person I have seen to say Eubank won the fight, so that's pretty conclusive enough the right man has won, and it was fairly obvious.

--- Well, I watched the 1st 6 rds before my computer shut down, and had Groves up 5-1 with little improvement from either fighter going forward to the next 6 rds that I missed from a computer malfunction.

Do I need to watch them for Fightscore? I'm willing to do so, but Eubank has learned very little and makes an ugly, stupid headfirst rush like Ward did to his derision. Groves is good enough to make Jr look daft, but his offense was also daft, just needing to be better than Jr.
    "I knew that Clay would have to move backwards and fight. All I had to do is fight." ..................Joe Frazier after the first Ali fight.

Quote Originally Posted by LondonRingRules View Post
    --- Well, I watched the 1st 6 rds before my computer shut down, and had Groves up 5-1 with little improvement from either fighter going forward to the next 6 rds that I missed from a computer malfunction.

Do I need to watch them for Fightscore? I'm willing to do so, but Eubank has learned very little and makes an ugly, stupid headfirst rush like Ward did to his derision. Groves is good enough to make Jr look daft, but his offense was also daft, just needing to be better than Jr.
    Feel free to

Quote Originally Posted by Ton View Post
    Feel free to

--- Got the full fight in and had Groves winning wide, but when I went to Fightscore Network, I get this message:

XMLHttpRequest failed: {}

Looks like Twitter might work, so what say you? Maybe create a new acct there?

https://twitter.com/fightscorecard?lang=en
    "I knew that Clay would have to move backwards and fight. All I had to do is fight." ..................Joe Frazier after the first Ali fight.

Quote Originally Posted by LondonRingRules View Post
    --- Got the full fight in and had Groves winning wide, but when I went to Fightscore Network, I get this message:

XMLHttpRequest failed: {}

Looks like Twitter might work, so what say you? Maybe create a new acct there?

https://twitter.com/fightscorecard?lang=en
    Those two you mentioned are totally different websites / apps than mine!!

I didnt realise these ones existed when I registered the domain: fight-score.com (All important hyphen / dash)

Quote Originally Posted by Ton View Post
    Those two you mentioned are totally different websites / apps than mine!!

I didnt realise these ones existed when I registered the domain: fight-score.com (All important hyphen / dash)
    --- Give me your bonafide website and I'll link it to mine if I can get registered to know I'm on the correct site.

Might also consider substantial cosmetic changes to your site to insure distinction or the copy cats might steal your bizness.

--- OK, got it: Gonna try it later at home...thanks...

Fight Score - The Boxing Scorecard with Reasoning

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LondonRingRules For This Useful Post:

Ton (02-24-2018)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5