[SPOILERS] Belfast card

pittbox

To be honest, I didn't expect Garcia to be competitive at all. Instead, we've got a relatively close decision (I scored it 96-93) and Mexican looked dangerous with those combinations against ropes. This performance wasn't a step forward in Frampton's career. For example, Joseph Diaz looked far better against Horacio Garcia.

Zolani Tete's knockout was absolutely crazy. Clearly a highlight of this event and it's disappointing that this fight was put on quite deep undercard. On the other hand, his last fight against Villanueva was quite boring in my opinion, so I may understand why he isn't a TV attraction yet.

Jamie Conlan may looked as being beaten badly, but I think that he had some success. He was just too weak physically and Ancajas looked very smart with those body punches.

Overall, I'm happy with this card. Especially, the main event looked more interesting than I had expected.

Re: [spoilerS] Belfast card

Wasn't a bad card in the end and a competitive main event. I scored it by 1 to Frampton in a close fight.

First viewing for me personally of Ancajas and he looked good. Conlan clearly out of his depth and it just all went wrong for him from the off with that bizarre first count and then the bad cut. A brave performance from him, continuiing on bloodied and battered and seeing the canvas several times.