Monte Carlo card (SPOILERS)

pittbox

Nice event takes place this Saturday. At least 4 fights worth of watch:

- Scott Quigg v Oleg Yefimovich Yefimovich has a decent record and story of some success fighting for some regional belts. Quigg should win this, but I'm not sure how the fight will look like.

- Agit Kabayel v Dereck Chisora

I like this fight. Both fighters are similar when it comes to physique and style. I expect a good bout, sort of like Chisora v Whyte.

- Dmitry Bivol v Trent Broadhurst

Fight for one of the belts vacated by Ward. Broadhurst doesn't look that good on paper. He hardly defeated anyone worth of note and was knocked out once being ahead on cards. It indicates some sort of issues with his chin. Bivol should be able to finish it quickly.

- Jamie McDonnell v Liborio Solis

Rematch for the robbery from December, which also happened in Monte Carlo. It should be interesting.

Whole card will be broadcasted on Sky Sports in UK and HBO is set to broadcast only Bivol v Broadhurst fight.

re: Monte Carlo card (SPOILERS)

Looks like a half decent card, though maybe most outcomes will be unsurprising. I guess Chisora will provide a decent test for the young upstart, and McDonnell will look to amend the wrong which was served up last time out.

I've had a very very small bet (I'm talking pence here :haha: ) on this card.

Quigg by stoppage

Kabayel on points

Bivol by stoppage

McDonnell on points

As with last week if anyone is scoring the fights at this cards wants to use the fight-score concept which includes reasons why rounds are won. Feel free to give it a go.

Re: Monte Carlo card (SPOILERS)

Well I missed a few fights granted (including most of Chisora) but it's been a bit underwhelming.

Bivol looks scary! An effortless straight right hand at the end of the round and the Aussie is unconscious!! I saw a tweet right after that which says it right:

"Bivol the Assassin. No fucking around. Sent the Aussie straight to hell." :haha:

Liked how he was speaking fairly decent English after the fight as well! New fan here.

Some terrible judging again tonight IMO in Monaco. Eubank got a gift - nowhere near won that fight. lost every round for me. And Chisora lost by a big, big margin and one judge saw it a draw :nono:

And BTW Howard Foster got it spot on (for once), never even counted Trent - waved it off straightaway as soon as he saw his reaction to the KO and got the doctor involved.

Some terrible judging again tonight IMO in Monaco. Eubank got a gift - nowhere near won that fight. lost every round for me. And Chisora lost by a big, big margin and one judge saw it a draw :nono:

And BTW Howard Foster got it spot on (for once), never even counted Trent - waved it off straightaway as soon as he saw his reaction to the KO and got the doctor involved.

I agree with everything, except:

Eubank got a gift? Eubank who? I think you mis-typed, yes?