Josh Taylor fighting Miguel Vazquez 11/11!

BoztheMadman

Yesss! :boxing: Taylor the Scottish fighting machine is returning to the ring on 11 November to fight Miguel Vazquez, the Mexican technician and former IBF lightweight champ. The 5'10 Vazquez does not enjoy a height advantage this time as Taylor is of same height. Vazquez has lost to Mickey Bey (controversially) and Argenis Mendez, so he is gonna be the biggest challenge of Taylor's career so far. What do you think? Can Vazquez's experience and technical ability give Taylor his first loss? I hope not. I believe Taylor will win again, but not as easily as the last time, surely.

Re: Josh Taylor fighting Miguel Vazquez 11/11!

Yesss! :boxing: Taylor the Scottish fighting machine is returning to the ring on 11 November to fight Miguel Vazquez, the Mexican technician and former IBF lightweight champ. The 5'10 Vazquez does not enjoy a height advantage this time as Taylor is of same height. Vazquez has lost to Mickey Bey (controversially) and Argenis Mendez, so he is gonna be the biggest challenge of Taylor's career so far. What do you think? Can Vazquez's experience and technical ability give Taylor his first loss? I hope not. I believe Taylor will win again, but not as easily as the last time, surely.

Vasquez had that period when no matter whether you like his style, he was beating almost everyone comfortably. Only Quintero gave him a hard fight. Since this fight against Bey, he's not that effective anymore. He lost to Mendez and Bone had his moments either against Vasquez too. Josh basically walks through his opponents like tank, but Vasquez can use his dirty tactics. I believe that Taylor wins this by points in the same manner like Campbell beat Mendez. Vasquez will play it safer, but not do enough to win.