Who you picking? Cornish or Sexton?

The_budweiser

[h=1]Gary Cornish v Sam Sexton Fight Preview[/h]Scotland’s Gary Cornish will attempt to become the first Scot to win the Lonsdale heavyweight belt when he fights Sam Sexton in a British title fight on October 6th at the Meadowbank Stadium in Cornish’ land.

The fight had previously been postponed due to a back injury that was inflicted upon Sexton, an event that occurred with only seven days to go before the contest was about to commence. Although there were doubts that the bout was ever going to go ahead, promoter Paul Graham was determined to find a new date and eventually next month’s heavyweight battle was rescheduled for then.

Page not found - - Boxing News - Ring News24

Lee Skavydis

Re: Who you picking? Cornish or Sexton?

Both fighters are British level at the moment and are getting a chance as Chisora gave up the British title. It's great both of these guys are getting the chance to fight again after the previous fight was postponed due to a back injury Sexton suffered. Neither are big punchers so I see the fight going to the scorecards. I think Cornish will have enough to win the fight by UD and become Scotland's first ever British heavyweight champion.

I'm interested in this fight to see how he's developed under Billy Nelson.