Mayweather vs McGregor undercard looking good

WelshDevilRob

Not a fan of this fight and won't pay for it. Wasn't planning on staying up for it. But, the undercard is shaping up very nicely.

My biggest hope, when the fight was announced, was that they would put on a card that could convert some of these casual PPV buyers. Depends how the fights pan out but as a boxing fan, it looks good to me.

20663893_434164393651509_6136965474083357853_n.jpg?oh=59632893cddbc4435c17d6bc27a69256&oe=5A29CB82

Re: Mayweather vs McGregor undercard looking good

Yeah's its looking good Rob. A lot better than the main pantomine fight. Cleverly being on the bill against Jack I wasn't expecting. I'm looking forward to seeing Davies again.

They've been negotiating for months. Spoke to his trainer, Darren Wilson when I went to his gym to interview JJ Evans and Jermain Asare for RN24. Bivol could throw a spanner in the works and press his claim for his WBA shot but think he'll sensibly take step-aside money.

--- Thought Fonseca was the brother in law of Marriaga, but I could be mistaken...

at at any rate, davis with TUE has to be kept pretty for their stripper runs in Vegas. Hey, we got Crawford vs Indongo and Golovkin vs Canelo coming up, so it's all good...

I think it's a good undercard in the context of what we have come to expect from PPV cards over recent years but top to bottom it's not overwhelmingly strong. Cleverly - Jack is a really good addition: a fight that could standalone as a main event in a non-PPV and I'm interested in seeing what level Tabiti is at. Good to see Porter and Davis both keeping busy too.

I think it's a good undercard in the context of what we have come to expect from PPV cards over recent years but top to bottom it's not overwhelmingly strong. Cleverly - Jack is a really good addition: a fight that could standalone as a main event in a non-PPV and I'm interested in seeing what level Tabiti is at. Good to see Porter and Davis both keeping busy too.

All three bouts are exciting, for differing reasons.

Only the main event sucks.

Tabiti is awful and Cunningham shot

Cleverly is unpredictable and Jack is going up in weight

Dulorme has a china chin and Porter will bum rush him

Davis is a supposed super star but facing Fonsecaq eurgh

...can spin this either way but I'm non plussed. The other card will be more action packed.