Guerrero gets stopped by Figueroa in 3, announces retirement

BoztheMadman

What do you make of this? Omar Figueroa blew out Robert Guerrero in 3 rounds Saturday and Guerrero announced his retirement. I think it's the best thing for him, he's achieved all that he could already. What do you think of Figueroa? He is now a welterweight, can he pose any threat to Thurman, Spence and the other guys? From what I've seen, I don't think so. He has the power but is not that well balanced, his fighting style is kinda messy I think.

Re: Guerrero gets stopped by Figueroa in 3, announces retirement

--- Thurman the first fighter to do a number on Robert who got a long count, ect, but in his biggest fight he made TUE run like a hen(cue in gavvy mocking me andRobert).

An honorable man who came to fight with solid skills and big heart. I'm humbled to have watched him rise through the divisions.

--- Thurman the first fighter to do a number on Robert who got a long count, ect, but in his biggest fight he made TUE run like a hen(cue in gavvy mocking me andRobert).

An honorable man who came to fight with solid skills and big heart. I'm humbled to have watched him rise through the divisions.

And I understand his wife was/is sick, which also makes you sympathize with him. Who is TUE anyway?

And I understand his wife was/is sick, which also makes you sympathize with him. Who is TUE anyway?

Mayweather.

I haven't been able to watch the fight yet, but i was able to see it live. Good for him calling it quits now. Nothing left to prove. True warrior.

Sensational fight. Great action. Guerrero went out on his shield. Fantastic win for Figueroa. Looks like the time away and hand operations have fixed all the breaks in his hands, did well to get down from 190lbs in eight weeks.

Good to see 'The Ghost' call it a day, has had a very good career.

Sensational fight. Great action. Guerrero went out on his shield. Fantastic win for Figueroa. Looks like the time away and hand operations have fixed all the breaks in his hands, did well to get down from 190lbs in eight weeks.

Good to see 'The Ghost' call it a day, has had a very good career.

190??? Holy crap!