SUPERFLY @ Stubhub Center on Sept 9th.

repsac

Re: SUPERFLY @ Stubhub Center on Sept 9th.

Anyone think Nieves can going several rounds with Inoue? I've seen him fight a few times on those PBC cards. He doesn't do anything special. Might just be a showcase for the Monster.

Anyone think Nieves can going several rounds with Inoue? I've seen him fight a few times on those PBC cards. He doesn't do anything special. Might just be a showcase for the Monster.

I can't see him giving a close fight to Inoue, but I hadn't suspect that Carmona lasted 12 rounds with Japanese. Nieves gave some good fights against several prospects.

• 1 month later...

Had a fantastic time last night. Great night of fights. Estrada vs Cuadra had a little bit of everything. The Monster proved his worth, Nieves was stubborn until those body shots broke him down. And what can you say about that Main Event? Truly amazing, and shocking. Chocolitito is still a great fighter, he just met his match tonight. Sad way for it to happen, but thats boxing for you. Not sure where he goes from here.

P.S. kind of disgusting how a lot of boxing fans are calling Chocolitito a bum or overrated, just because he got stopped.

Anyone watched this card with SkySport commentators? They weren't giving Cuadras any credit in the first half of the fight. He was landing body punches and jabs. They didn't notice it all. Estrada stands in the middle of the ring, gets punched by body blows and jabs and one of them says "Estrada is gaining control in this round." :lol: 114-113 for Estrada is the proper result.

What's your take on Inoue? He looks massive with his punching power, but he may get outlanded by Estrada or Cuadras. He hunts for the one punch too much and needs to be busy with his jab and improve defebce,

Anyone watched this card with SkySport commentators? They weren't giving Cuadras any credit in the first half of the fight. He was landing body punches and jabs. They didn't notice it all. Estrada stands in the middle of the ring, gets punched by body blows and jabs and one of them says "Estrada is gaining control in this round." :lol: 114-113 for Estrada is the proper result.

What's your take on Inoue? He looks massive with his punching power, but he may get outlanded by Estrada or Cuadras. He hunts for the one punch too much and needs to be busy with his jab and improve defebce,

It's funny because i was watching an Argentine broadcast and they were rooting for Cuadras, anyway it's was an awesome fight even tho the mistake by buffer jaajaj i enjoy a lot this card!!