Brooke is moving to 154.

Cableaddict

Re: Brooke is moving to 154.

Glad he's moving up next, but I don't expect to see him fight again soon either after 2 horrible injuries. And unless he thrills at 154 in returning and actually grabs a belt (gonna be tough) I certainly don't see Khan seriously considering a Brook bout. Hope I'm wrong but any negotiating advantage Brook had at 147 has gone now. It happens if Khan says so (that's always been the case anyway imo). Even a catchweight of 150lbs or near would sell out here and be PPV

It will be interesting to see just how much fight he has left in him after the way he turned his back on Spence and quit

Oh stop it.

Had Brooke fought another round, he might have lost sight in that eye.

I guess that would be OK though, since you would have been more fully entertained.

Just get over it already.

Oh stop it.

Had Brooke fought another round, he might have lost sight in that eye.

I guess that would be OK though, since you would have been more fully entertained.

Just get over it already.

Get over what exactly? I just call it how i see it and he had the fight beaten out of him, sorry if that offends you

Get over what exactly? I just call it how i see it and he had the fight beaten out of him, sorry if that offends you

Yes, it offends me.

Yes, you are sorry.

;-)

- just kidding, of course. :tea:

Edited by Cableaddict

The Khan fight will happen, even if its at 154.

Its easily the most lucrative fight for both of them.

Its not like in the past where say Hatton and Witter didn't fight, Hatton had much more lucrative fights in America.

The pair of them are world ranked and recognised fighters. It might not do Wlad/Joshua numbers but it would do great numbers at Wembley Stadium still.

Im 50-50 on him retiring. I have been a Brook fan, and detractor at times, over the years. I wouldn't like to see him hurt, especially after his last two injuries. When he puts it together though, especially against the slower bulkier fighters (like he did against GGG in bursts for example) he's great to watch and a fantastic talent.

The Khan fight will happen, even if its at 154.

Its easily the most lucrative fight for both of them.

Its not like in the past where say Hatton and Witter didn't fight, Hatton had much more lucrative fights in America.

The pair of them are world ranked and recognised fighters. It might not do Wlad/Joshua numbers but it would do great numbers at Wembley Stadium still.

Im 50-50 on him retiring. I have been a Brook fan, and detractor at times, over the years. I wouldn't like to see him hurt, especially after his last two injuries. When he puts it together though, especially against the slower bulkier fighters (like he did against GGG in bursts for example) he's great to watch and a fantastic talent.

Khan will never fight Brook at 154. As long as he can make the weight he will demand it be at 147. I would expect him to try getting it lower if he could make it. He's a complete p....y and will scrape every advantage he can get because he knows Brook would destroy him in a fair fight at optimal weights. Same thing for Floyd vs Conor [sorry to bring that up in this forum]. Khan will probably try do what Floyd is gonna do, drain him down as sick as he can make him and then also try and get some ruling to use the bigger gloves :laugh: even though the cut off is 147 for the 10oz IIRC?