***SPOILERS-Terence Crawford vs Felix Diaz

Re: ***SPOILERS-Terence Crawford vs Felix Diaz

I see this fight being highly competitive. Probably Crawford is overlooking Diaz as a credible opponent.

I might go to this card. Haven't gotten a ticket yet tho. I only know of Stevenson on the undercard.

What a gyp! I came here looking for spoilers, and none to be found.

False advertising!

------------------------

So I've actually never seen Diaz fight. (Or maybe I did, and don't remember, which would not speak well for Diaz.) I'm looking at his record, and I'm not sure what's there to imply he'll give Sweet T any trouble.

Repsac, what exactly do you see happening here?

I saw him fight live against Bracero in Brooklyn. He dropped Gabriel a couple times. It was actually a walk out bout at like nearly 1am. Completely outclassed Sammy Vasquez last year. And there was another decent fight on his resume. Just don't recall the fighter.

Diaz gave a good fight to Peterson. He could have actually won it. It may be more competetive than some people expect, but I still believe in comfortable win of Crawford.

Diaz gave a good fight to Peterson. He could have actually won it. It may be more competetive than some people expect, but I still believe in comfortable win of Crawford.

Yes, thats who he fought. In Va, while Lamont sported a wildness beard.

I thought it was a great performance by Crawford. Hands down he gives anyone at 140 or 147 absolute hell in the ring.

The Lopez and Beltran knockouts were scary looking. Skakur's stoppage wasn't impressive. Merchante seemed to want to get involved, and mettle with the fight. So far Skakur is 2-0, and neither fight looked overly impressive or exciting.

--- How good was your ring view?

Glad as I caught up w/vid as it was nowhere near the one sided descriptors. Impossible to score 7 rds on my card because Diaz took it to Craw hard and punches flying everywhere at odd angles. HBO commentary was one sided for craw and completely talked over the action that negated the ring sounds, so I muted the jerks. Worst moment late at the start of the round with the fighters standing there talking, what, where they were partying post fight? Ref had to break it up!

Best was the last 15 sec of the 10th after it looked Diaz was flagging the last few rds with Craw clowning and Diaz exploded to give Craw all he could handle. Had Diaz had some power, craw might've found himself in trouble. Could be craw could've had and easier fight with his usual orthodox stance, but we'll never know since he stayed southpaw.

Mightily impressed with Crawford! Tricky, slick and powerful makes shots from all angles and he took a fair few big shots last night too and seemed to not be phased by them.

A very good performance and good fight. Diaz took a beating but was game as fuck!

Beltron's KO was brutal and a sickener. A perfectly timed shot after he as in trouble moments before......some interesting thoughts on the Boxnation panel after that as well, insinuating his size and power since serving a drugs ban! :whistle:

--- How good was your ring view?

Glad as I caught up w/vid as it was nowhere near the one sided descriptors. Impossible to score 7 rds on my card because Diaz took it to Craw hard and punches flying everywhere at odd angles. HBO commentary was one sided for craw and completely talked over the action that negated the ring sounds, so I muted the jerks. Worst moment late at the start of the round with the fighters standing there talking, what, where they were partying post fight? Ref had to break it up!

Best was the last 15 sec of the 10th after it looked Diaz was flagging the last few rds with Craw clowning and Diaz exploded to give Craw all he could handle. Had Diaz had some power, craw might've found himself in trouble. Could be craw could've had and easier fight with his usual orthodox stance, but we'll never know since he stayed southpaw.

I had planned to go to the fight pretty much all along, but i had to work all day yesterday, and knew i had to work on sunday so i debated whether i would attend. So i bought my ticket at the box office right around the time the doors opened. Decided to buy a $60 ticket. It was like mid level, great sightline. Nothing to interfere with my view. Had a blast. Curious as to why this fighter named Hui Li had so many people rooting for him. He had an 8-1 record with 6 KO's. Looked sort of ordinary in there, nothing special.