Furys blame failed drugs tests on eating a WHOLE BOAR every week

Bear Hugger

Tyson Fury and his cousin Hughie will claim they failed a drugs test because they ate a whole boar - guts and all- EVERY WEEK.

The 6ft 9in heavyweight, 28, faces a National Anti-Doping Panel next month where is accused of taking banned anabolic steroid nandrolone to enhance his performance, which he strongly denies.

Fury’s boxing licence was suspended last year and he voluntarily gave up his WBA, WBO and IBO belts.

But Fury, who has previously admitted to taking cocaine, is set to argue he failed the test due to contaminated offal from his weekly boar - which he consumes with fellow boxer relation Hughie.

Full article:

Tyson Fury and his cousin Hughie set to blame failed drugs tests on eating a WHOLE BOAR every week - Mirror Online

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Furys blame failed drugs tests on eating a WHOLE BOAR every week

--- A boar a week makes the fellas slick and sleek.

During the Lewis and Clarke expedition in early 1800, after running out of supplies, a good day saw the men eat 10-15 lbs of buffalo a day doing more work than the Furys could conceive. That works out to 140 to 210 combined lbs for the Furys, about what a carcass would produce. Doable for a short term, but not maintainable in any training duration.

Originally he denied being tested. Now he remembers? I smell bullshit :mlol:

I've heard of a lot of excuses before, but I must admit that even though it DOES sound like BS, it sure is original :lmao:

I wonder when this habit started? In 2001 he described his diet as "chicken, pasta, lots of water"

Tyson Fury: My diet's a real knockout! | Daily Star

In 2013 he told an interview "I used to eat a lot of red meat, like steak every day. I don’t eat so much red meat any more – maybe once or twice a week – because it takes a long time for your body to digest and process. "

Tyson Fury | ShortList Magazine

and pre-Klitschko he claimed to have gone Pescatarian, giving up meat altogether.

I've heard that if you keep a member of the Fury clan penned up, they are relatively tame.

- but if you let one escape and run wild, they grow really long teeth and go feral.

Same thing happened with Alvin and the Chipmunks - poor Dave was a broken man 'til the end of his days.

Well, you gotta admit that looking at him, he did better than one would expect.

You think the way you look matters when you're a millionaire?

Well, you gotta admit that looking at him, he did better than one would expect.

True.

He probably won her in a poker game.

Or maybe someone traded with him for his caravan.

for his caravan.

get the terminology correct, son - its trailer, not caravan............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cousins aint they anyway?

get the terminology correct, son - its trailer, not caravan............

I always thought trailer was just the American word for a massive caravan - what's the difference?

A "static" or a trailer I guess would be larger ones that mostly just stay in place no?

Whereas caravans are the ones you drive around to various locations?

Hey now, I've watch the movie "Snatch" like thirteen times.

It's "caravan."

Mr Pitt does indeed say "caravan" on Snatch, but he's an actor reading from a badly researched script, Cable.

Trust me, the Irish Travelers' term for their "caravan" is definitely trailer.

Mr Pitt does indeed say "caravan" on Snatch, but he's an actor reading from a badly researched script, Cable.

Trust me, the Irish Travelers' term for their "caravan" is definitely trailer.

I thought you meant there was an actual difference between the two, thought I was going to learn summat there! We are not Irish Travellers, so we call it whichever takes our fancy ;-)

I think Fury is under the impression that running away and half retiring and putting all the focus on the depression and the positive test for cocaine will mean that the positive test for PEDs will get forgotten or swept under the rug in the confusion. I hope it doesn't. I'll admit Fury is a big character and I guess sort of good for the sport in certain ways but other, much better and more exciting fighters have been banned and suspended for a lot less..

EDIT; btw in the states I think they say 'trailer park' or 'trailer trash' but in this country [England] pikeys definitely say 'Caravan',

Edited by JrGooNer

You think the way you look matters when you're a millionaire?

Dave-Well, money does matter, especially if your First Lady of the United States and married to someone with roadkill on their head, but as I understand it they've been together since teenagers.

Even the few Fury fans left must be laughing at this. If that's the explanation for supposed failed tests, and he actually expects to freely jump back into the ring then I think his mental health must be deteriorating even further. Good luck with the comeback 20??