Furys blame failed drugs tests on eating a WHOLE BOAR every week

Bear Hugger

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Furys blame failed drugs tests on eating a WHOLE BOAR every week

Fury claims that Joshua's promoter Eddie Hearn has already pencilled in a fight between the pair in April 2018.

Fury told the Daily Telegraph: "Eddie Hearn has already booked Wembley Stadium for next April.

"There isn't another stadium where it should take place. I would fight Joshua in October but I believe Klitschko will take the rematch.

"Deep down, I don't think they want to fight me yet. Joshua struggled with Klitschko. And I took Klitschko to school, toyed with him, put my hands behind my back, literally, while he was letting his cannons go, slipping out of the way of them. They are not ready for that."

Fury told the Daily Telegraph: "Eddie Hearn has already booked Wembley Stadium for next April."

Yeah, and Hearn has also had them increase the size of the dressing room doors, so fat-ass Fury can fit through them.

I reckon Tyson could do with a double dose of it. Maybe the extra shitting and vomiting would shift that excess flab a tad quicker.

Been a delay in the hearing procedures, so likely won't hear anything til next week.

Shame, I could have got behind him if he wasn't a cheater.

Edited by Bertram

--- Remember though, tyson denies all but the cocaine and the BBbc and their drug testing protocol have been criminally negligent in this whole affair had someone been injured.

Pancho Villa had more honor and integrity to him than most all of boxing's suits and their committee gatherings.

Just found out Hughie's gonna be opening an electrical shop in my small town (Ramsbottom, no it is a real place!) in June. Might pop along. Any questions I should try and ask him? That is without getting sparked out in the process! Mind you, he might pull out

We should be looking for resignations across the board over this fiasco - he failed a test but was allowed to continue fighting and even contest a world title bout without anyone knowing of the positive test. When the news finally breaks, they have a hearing, then do nothing again for months while an anti-doping panel is convened. Then when the damn thing finally gets underway, they realise there's a potential conflict of interest? Is there any governing body in boxing we can take seriously?

--- They can take the Gav body of boxing with a grain of salt

"Are there any governing bodies we can take seriously?"

"I just made up another one that we can't take seriously"

Thanks for trying anyway :clap2:

We should be looking for resignations across the board over this fiasco - he failed a test but was allowed to continue fighting and even contest a world title bout without anyone knowing of the positive test. When the news finally breaks, they have a hearing, then do nothing again for months while an anti-doping panel is convened. Then when the damn thing finally gets underway, they realise there's a potential conflict of interest? Is there any governing body in boxing we can take seriously?

Ridiculous. I do think Fury is good for the sport in some ways but I don't think there is any good outcome apart from a massive suspension and stripping of every ranking and title he still has plus everyone involved in the gov. body at the time being let go.

Absolutely disgraceful. Jokers that seem incapable of having any procedures in place to actually follow. Any chance of a bit of transparency following this charade? Not holding my breath

Absolutely disgraceful. Jokers that seem incapable of having any procedures in place to actually follow. Any chance of a bit of transparency following this charade? Not holding my breath

Agreed. It's even worse than Trump's cabinet.

Agreed. It's even worse than Trump's cabinet.

Both as confusing, contradictory, open and honest as each other. And they're sure determined to run things their way whatever

That would be a no

Both as confusing, contradictory, open and honest as each other. And they're sure determined to run things their way whatever

They are both also, evidently, controlled by the Russians.

don't believe the news story that i believe the mirror ran with.....all these stories are a loud of rubbish and they are just trying to think of creative ways to discredit the fury family after they spoke out about newspapers and the institutional pedofile stuff that goes on there. simple as that. fury are too smart to come up with that kinda crap excuse...they are no kid glahad thats for sure

they are just trying to think of creative ways to discredit the fury family a

The Fury family has never needed help with that.

Funny how boxing fans work though, isn't it? Lucas Browne tests positive, and people say "Oh well obviously them pesky Russians doctored his steak to make him fail the drug test." Tyson Fury tests positive and a story leaks about it being down to eating boar, and people say "What a ridiculous excuse, he's a disgrace."

Edited by gavpowell

• 1 year later...

don't believe the news story that i believe the mirror ran with.....all these stories are a loud of rubbish and they are just trying to think of creative ways to discredit the fury family after they spoke out about D bal Alvenda Review newspapers and the institutional pedofile stuff that goes on there. simple as that. fury are too smart to come up with that kinda crap excuse...they are no kid glahad thats for sure

Exactly my thoughts. The excuse presented by the media was quite hilarious.

Edited by WilliamMann

• 2 months later...

Exactly my thoughts at Agoc Travel. The excuse presented by the media was quite hilarious.

I also cant beleive what media is saying. Media is talking rubbish and you are right that the excuse presented by the media was quite hilarious.

Edited by DemarcusAbel