Is this the worst World Heavyweight title fight in history?

WelshDevilRob

17903753_633496046839830_6434928127741601106_n.jpg?oh=2bbeae4f82cae2b54fb90802976ae3b1&oe=5953421F

Shannon Briggs: Not beaten a top 10 contender since 2007 - that's 10 years. How is he getting a World title shot?

Fres Oquendo hasn't fought since 2014 but is getting a title shot? I understand the court battles that Fres has gone through, so don't begrudge him - but he hasn't fought in 3 years!

Can you think of a worst match-up for a World Heavyweight title or are you looking forward to this clash. Let's Go Champ.

Re: Is this the worst World Heavyweight title fight in history?

It's a silly fight, (worthy of the WBA) but I'm glad Briggs got a little flicker of fame at this point in his life.

He certainly worked his ass off for it, and say what you want, he entertained us in the process.

I hope he takes Oquendo's head off.

--- Both inactive in their 40s with no fan base , but perfect for WBA. At least Marv Hart and Jack Root were under 30 and active when they fought for Jjjeffries vacated title in 1905.

i agree with first part but for the record hart and root were great fighters

Just looking at the Invited Guests list - how many of those, with a 12 week training camp, could win this fight? :haha:

LOL!!! Of all their joke fights/champs during their "illustrious" history, I think this one clearly ranks as the WBA's most embarrassing moment.

So who does the winner of this fight? I'm confused I thought Joshua - Klitschko winner will have 2 of the big belts, Wilder has one and Jo Parker has one. Where is this belt coming from?