Bloody useless!

This fight took place on Saturday and had me fuming at the time...but now, thinking about it, I can't help but laugh.

I won't ruin the result, but please enjoy the worst fighter I've seen this year....the only thing he does right is...well...I'm not sure he actually does anything at all right!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoYxhRf56gs

Re: Bloody useless!

Oh I dunno, I thought his red trunks were very fetching.

Also, the pair of them have over 20 fights combined - they should be OPBF and world champions by now.

If you believe the record of the Thai ;) Boxrec have him listed as a debutant...which may explain something...Thai records are notoriously wrong...spoofed and incomplete =/

If you believe the record of the Thai ;) Boxrec have him listed as a debutant...which may explain something...Thai records are notoriously wrong...spoofed and incomplete =/

Debutant is one thing, looking like you've never even seen anyone box before is another. We should start a charity to airlift copies of Raging Bull to Thailand.

He probably had some experience in muay thai. Doesn't mean that he was good at it. Here, we have another funny "debutant" who actually succed to drop a guy with 40 pro fights!

--- Boxrec can only rely on what's reported to them though they do have a vetting process. Not all gets reported to them either.

Pete Radamachet was Olympic gold medalist with a perfect 0-0-0 pro record when he challenged for Floyd Patterson title. Knocked floyd down hard early in the fight before Floyd rallied. Good fight that defined Floyd's limitations at the time.

Got to say they were game lads the two posted above!! Just the brainless types you want in the trenches in World War 1!! Well maybe not the heavyweight lad as he's be knackered by the time he'd climbed out to run at the enemy!

• 3 weeks later...