That was a good scrap.

repsac

• 2 weeks later...

Re: That was a good scrap.

Last nights Cornish/Sexton undercard bout

2017-10-06 Tommy Philbin vs Rhys Pagan10 rounds, vacant BBBofC Celtic super middleweight title

Download:

[color=#333333]http://filecloud.io/9cqgfivjy[/color]

Stream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhIj_NdVvtQ

That was a ton of fun. Especially how well Pagan came back late in the rounds.

• 2 weeks later...

Although the thread about this fight seemed to cause some issues. I'd like to point out that Leon Woodstock vs Craig Poxton was very visually pleasing on the eyes. Definitely worth checking out. And not a spoiler, but Leon's bleach blonde hair changes color to pinkish red from blood. Hmm :wave:

• 3 weeks later...

If you get the chance watch Bryan Lua vs Eric Rodriguez from the Top Rank card from 11/11/2017. selij has it up in the download forum. Its one of the best fights i've seen between 2 fighters with a combined 1 fight total. Crazy. Bryan Lua is trained by Robert Garcia.

Julian Williams v Ishe Smith was a great back and forth bout. It may come as a surprise as Smith isn't perceived as an action fighter, but he really came to fight.

I was kind of surprised by the scorecards. 99-91, 98-92, 97-93 seems very harsh to Smith in my opinion. I scored it even pittbox's scorecard for Julian Williams vs Ishe Smith -

19 Nov 2017 If I had to choose, Williams probably deserved the edge in this fight, but I don't understand giving just 1-2 rounds for Ishe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...