What about Sergey Lipinets?

BoztheMadman

I missed the fact that he knocked out Lenny Zappavigna on my birthday last year. Lenny Z was previously doing very well and his last previous loss had come in 2011. He stopped Ik Yang and Shuhei Tsuchiya, but then Lipinets ko's him in 8. That's impressive. Lipinets hasn't had so many fights yet but he has destroyed almost everyone he has fought, except from the previously unbeaten Haskell Rhodes, who is no joke. His other victims are Walter Castillo and Cosme Rivera. Do you think Lipinets can become a top dog at 140? I see he is managed by Haymon, so getting big fights should not be a problem for him. Edited by BoztheMadman

Re: What about Sergey Lipinets?

--- No matter how he turns out, until he retires he'll be the #1 p4p hairiest fighter in boxing.

Then becoming the go to stunt double for all wolf man remakes. When he dies, they can make a beautiful rug out of him.

Well, that was a...fun answer. :haha: But I am asking about his fighting qualities. ;-)

Re: What about Sergey Lipinets?

There was a Georgian Heavyweight who fought in China recently, he was useless but looked like a bear with his fur

:lmao: Next to Georgians, Argentinians are known as very "furry", Gonzalo Omar Basile I think is the hairiest boxer I've ever seen! Lets see if I can find his fight vs Dimitrenko...no, I couldn't. But it seems he's now covered his body in tattoos instead.