Angel Garcia explodes at press conference and calls Thurman a N****r

The_budweiser

Re: Angel Garcia explodes at press conference and calls Thurman a N****r

I thought it was disgusting. Surprised no one tried to stop him. I would've been embarrassed if that was my father. Danny just sat there laughing it off.

Edited by repsac

I thought it was discussion.

Same here until I watched the video.

I would've been embarrassed if that was my father. Danny just sat there laughing it off.

I think he was smiling because he didn't know what to do. But it went on for a while so he had the chance to do something in the end. The only thing he did was stand up to protect his father when Thurman approached.

Disgraceful behaviour.

that was a disgrace it was about the two champions not about a crackhead. this fight im looking forward too wasnt to bothered who won as long it was a great fight but with that papa garcia complete nonsense im now firmly in the Thurman corner

He is the real n****r! Because the TRUE meaning of that word is a person that behaves badly and is always creating a fuss. That word originally had nothing to do with being black. And frankly, it's ironic because of all people he could find, Thurman is the wrong person to say something like that to. He ain't even fully black! Had it been Floyd jr, Porter, Broner...it woulda made more sense.

Edited by BoztheMadman

• 4 weeks later...

Oh my god what a piece of shit Why those guys can be professionals without being daddy's son like that i will be ashame of a father like that, like i always feel ashame when i see the attitude of some fathers or members of family of some boxers. I like Danny Garica he's a real good boxers but now i hope Thurman will kill him in the Ring. Kill that guy One Time and educate his father

--- It's the same stuff in the C-rap beats kids play with their car windows down blasting away what little civilization we have in these parts.

While deplorable, Angel just a product of his crotch grabbing drive by shootings environment. He's actually a higher order success story compared to the refuse of those neighborhoods. Worse than his mouth is the overall crookery of boxing.