Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - 2016

The_budweiser

As most of our users visit world boxing, I will post this message here:

On behalf of myself and all the staff on the KO Boxing Forum I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I would like to personally thank the staff who have put a lot of effort and time into the forum - it's much appreciated.

A special thank you to Selij and Stan who have kept our boxing downloads filled again this year.

Thank you to all our members who have continued to support the forum.

I hope Santa is good to you and don't get too drunk :thumb:

Merry Christmas,

the_Budweiser

:hug:

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - 2016

--- Christmas always comes early here when the assessor mails my tax bill.

The last two years I trumped the worm with my first book and just today my second.

99 Players of Ball~Baseball Redacted For The Common Fan by Bobby Mac (Paperback) — Lulu GB

More importantly, I wish a safe Christmas and New Years. If your out and about and imbibing, don't forget your water bottle to stay hydrated and take care of drunks who ain't hydrated and you'll end up much happier.

Ba Humbug!

Adolf Trump is about to become president of the USA, with a cabinet full of liars & KKK members.

Nothing much to celebrate this year.

All I can say is that it's still Christmas. As to whether it will be our last, who knows?

Scrooge! [emoji319] [emoji319] [emoji319] [emoji319]

I'm with the Manc on this one - I was a bit surprised to see Merry Christmas already! I haven't even bought an advent calendar yet - all the ones I've seen are made with proper chocolate, wheras what's required in an advent calendar is a chemical mass posing as chocolate, produced by the Latvian Chocolate Company or whatever.

I'm with the Manc on this one - I was a bit surprised to see Merry Christmas already! I haven't even bought an advent calendar yet - all the ones I've seen are made with proper chocolate, wheras what's required in an advent calendar is a chemical mass posing as chocolate, produced by the Latvian Chocolate Company or whatever.

That's because your waiting for them to drop down to 50p :mlol:

Not everyone has time to log on over xmas, so best to start the thread early and give everyone a chance to pass there wishes on.

Anyone would think xmas was months away, its only 19 days, so, not too early.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all on the site. I only discovered the site a few months ago. It has proven to be a tremendous resource to someone on a mission to watch every fight possible. And I've only scratched the surface. Looking forward to a great 2017!

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all on the site. I only discovered the site a few months ago. It has proven to be a tremendous resource to someone on a mission to watch every fight possible. And I've only scratched the surface. Looking forward to a great 2017!

Welcome.

We have a LOT of seriously knowledgable fans here. I think you'll like it.

We also have @Gavpowell, who used to be a knowledgable fan, but lately has turned into a cranky old geezer, sitting on a park bench & arguing with anyone that passes by. :laugh: But, well, he's still fun to argue with. :whistle:

We also have @Gavpowell, who used to be a knowledgable fan, but lately has turned into a cranky old geeze

Rob has known me longer than anyone else here and will confirm I have always been a cranky old geezer - I pride myself on consistency.

Rob has known me longer than anyone else here and will confirm I have always been a cranky old geezer - I pride myself on consistency.

I can confirm that point you made, Gav.

If only me and Barlick knew what you would've become - we would've tried harder ;)

No matter how we tried - you mutated and resisted the boxing medicine. Barlick has gone, or taken on another form, but I still have my trusty LRR to help and try and battle your evil :mlol:

Barlick has gone, or taken on another form, but I still have my trusty LRR to help and try and battle your evil :mlol:

He's mellowed these days - he even makes sense on a regular basis.

I'm not quite sure I qualify as evil - it suggests a level of achievement I haven't really reached.

I can confirm that point you made, Gav.

If only me and Barlick knew what you would've become - we would've tried harder ;)

No matter how we tried - you mutated and resisted the boxing medicine. Barlick has gone, or taken on another form, but I still have my trusty LRR to help and try and battle your evil :mlol:

He's mellowed these days - he even makes sense on a regular basis.

I'm not quite sure I qualify as evil - it suggests a level of achievement I haven't really reached.

I've noticed lately even I've been able to tell what he's been going on about. He must be losing it in his old age.