Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Hilary v Donald

Re: Hilary v Donald

--- Far left puerile tabloid press making hay with Rump setbacks that notably see his campaign mgr and personal Lawyer given prison sentences:

Hidden Content
    "I knew that Clay would have to move backwards and fight. All I had to do is fight." ..................Joe Frazier after the first Ali fight.

--- always hard to predict what happens in dirty politics, see Rump in 2016, but here be what I predict to be the ultimate outsider to oust Rump now that his lieutenants have drawn prison sentences and his remaining team is supposed to be plotting a constitutional removal from office.

Enter Beto ORoarke, an Irishman from El Paso as dynamically bilingual as has ever existed in the public sphere, and for the record, as far as the average texan is concerned, he might as well be from the moon due to the El Paso isolation from texas and the US.

Hidden Content
    "I knew that Clay would have to move backwards and fight. All I had to do is fight." ..................Joe Frazier after the first Ali fight.

--- The appointed special counsel Mueller fwd>>> his investigation of the 2016 Russian interference of the elections to appointed special prosecutor Bass who has released his summary here.

Will Hilary go to prison as Rump promised and/or will the Rumpeth One be impeached? Stay tuned...

Hidden Content

Peterson vs Lipinets Live Stream
    Click Here: Hidden Content
    There is boxing tonight. Lamont Peterson vs. Sergey Lipinets.
    Sunday fights are getting to be a regular thing.

So are spammers - FUCK OFF!

--- YUUUUGE fights pending after The Rumpeth One vetoed a budget that didn't include the billions needed to build a southern border wall.

So now Congress has to create a new budget or he will shut down the government again. In the meantime he's declared a national emergency as he directs the Pentagon to divert a Billion bucks from their military budgets to build part of the wall in those still pristine places lacking a wall. A few states have sued over the project in what amounts to a massive landgrab by the government of local homeowners for right aways needed to build and patrol the thing.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Last edited by LondonRingRules; 03-27-2019 at 03:46 PM.

--- Since the Mueller Report didn't completely exonerate him, El Rumpo has taken to exonerate hisself. That includes mocking a chairman of an intelligence committee with a "pencil necked Adam Schiff" teeshirt for sale at Rumps personsal merchandise website.

Hidden Content

--- George Conway is the husband of top Rump advisor and spokesman Kellyanne Conway and has been in a longtime "feud" with Rump-see WWE. Here is the latest zinger and it's a good one!

Hidden Content

--- A critically breaking newsflash in a globe literally melting in the fetid stink of it's own mess, was it rogue dumbocrats or red Ruskies that hacked his official USGA golf scores to make him look like a oaf?

Hidden Content

Only in 'Murica!

--- Today the Memorial Day holiday to honor fallen soldiers and others in their service to the US.

Reality is many if not most don't get paid holidays and many will have to work. And a strong most will enjoy a spring gathering by firing up their grills and laying out spreads better than kings of yore could imagine. Big screen TVs pulled out to watch a NASCAR race, baseball, or whatever sport is available.

No secret western democracies are struggling with poisonous political divides unfathomable decades ago as Cali tried to secede from itself and Brits try to exit the EU.

222 yrs ago George Washington after one term as the first prez, turned over the reins to the electorate to establish the precedent of democratic principles in a nascent Republic struggling to unify the mutual national self interests of the states. The US was essentially a nation of paupers for decades with only a handful of wealthy and torn asaunder during the 1860s Civil War.

Here is his Farewell Address written in an overly convoluted style common of that era. So the first few paragraphs are essential understanding the style that allows a quick scanning for content. He was greatly concerned with the excessive build up of the military and future division by political parties disinterested in common interests of the nation and people. Keep in mind these are the original 13 colonies and many in government wanted George to be King, a what if to beat all what ifs.

Hidden Content
    Last edited by LondonRingRules; 05-27-2019 at 10:55 AM.

--- The Rump baby blimp may be more famous than Rump. It tries to follow him looming everywhere, even outside his Floriduh retreat.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

[img]https://s.abcnews.com/images/International/trump-baby-blimp-3-sh-jt-180713_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg[/img

deflating the baby!

Hidden Content

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast