Maciej Sulecki

BoztheMadman

Re: Maciej Sulecki

More details, Boz!

I'm too lazy (err, busy ;-) ) to go googling this guy right now.

I vaguely remember him from the Centeno fight, but that's about it. According to my notes, he won every round, but that's about it.

---------------------------------

Update: I just watch the end of that fight again, on Da' toob. No question who won, but the TKO call was complete bullshit. That means the ref was paid off, which means Sulecki has really good management. - So I predict he will go far !

- No wait - boxing is 100% legit! What was I thinking? .........

Edited by Cableaddict

More details, Boz!

I'm too lazy (err, busy ;-) ) to go googling this guy right now.

I vaguely remember him from the Centeno fight, but that's about it. According to my notes, he won every round, but that's about it.

---------------------------------

Update: I just watch the end of that fight again, on Da' toob. No question who won, but the TKO call was complete bullshit. That means the ref was paid off, which means Sulecki has really good management. - So I predict he will go far !

- No wait - boxing is 100% legit! What was I thinking? .........

Sulecki fights in Chicago, like Szpilka and like Adamek did, because there are most Polish people in that city of all in USA. Coincidentally, there is also the most ex-Yugoslav people there as well.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gabi always brings a good fight and Sulecki is an exciting talent. I think it will be close but Sulecki takes it. Points.

Can get some nice odds on him winning via stoppage. In his last 10 fights he's won 8 by stoppage, 1 by decision and lost to Jacobs by decision.....

By good odds I mean 3/1......But still....a battle worn Rosado may be faded just enough??

Dunno, he looked strong to me...I follow him on Instagram and he posts these video clips regularly. But it isn't easy to see how worn he is on those clips...

--- Lucky to just survive the 10 after Rosado blasted him down twice in the 9th.

Had Rosado down an hurt in the 1st, but couldn't finish. KDed him again in the 8th before the tables turned. Eked out a UD, but sorry, looked kinda going thru the motions until he gets toasted against a decent puncher, but maybe he lucks into a belt with a few defenses before he unravels for good.