Muhammad Ali could levitate?

WelshDevilRob

Re: Muhammad Ali could levitate?

--- Well, he was levitated off the canvas by his corner after swooning when the Foreman and 3rd Frazier fights were called off.

When he stormed into the middle of lower class black crowds that gathered round him, he seemed to have an protective aura of the peoples' love around him since he sometimes sparred with some mean brothers who really tried to let loose on him to no avail. Amazing never to be repeated character in history.

Gordon used to post at the old Cyber Boxing site and graced us with the behind the crazed aftermath of Duran/Leonard No Mas fight which Duran explained away later by stating he had a cramp. Gordon said he stormed into the dressing room straight for the toilet were he dumped those two steak dinners he had eaten just a few hours earlier. It's still a controversial subject made so by Cosell's overbearing moralizing afterwards. Should've been an immediate rematch, but no, the 3rd fight many years later was a bizarre outdoor freezing winter conditions featuring Leonard running from a 38 year old Duran with near 100 fights on the odometer. Even so, Duran opened bad cuts over each eye the few time Leonard engaged. Not worth watching in my view.

Edited by BoztheMadman

--- Well, he was levitated off the canvas by his corner after swooning when the Foreman and 3rd Frazier fights were called off.

When he stormed into the middle of lower class black crowds that gathered round him, he seemed to have an protective aura of the peoples' love around him since he sometimes sparred with some mean brothers who really tried to let loose on him to no avail. Amazing never to be repeated character in history.

Gordon used to post at the old Cyber Boxing site and graced us with the behind the crazed aftermath of Duran/Leonard No Mas fight which Duran explained away later by stating he had a cramp. Gordon said he stormed into the dressing room straight for the toilet were he dumped those two steak dinners he had eaten just a few hours earlier. It's still a controversial subject made so by Cosell's overbearing moralizing afterwards. Should've been an immediate rematch, but no, the 3rd fight many years later was a bizarre outdoor freezing winter conditions featuring Leonard running from a 38 year old Duran with near 100 fights on the odometer. Even so, Duran opened bad cuts over each eye the few time Leonard engaged. Not worth watching in my view.

Hate Cosell, fuck that old boring prick. You know what Tex Cobb said about him, after he "so nobly" quit covering fights after Cobb's fight against Holmes? :lmao: That one really was gold. Cobb was never a bad or mean guy, so he must have been right about Cosell. I hate listening to him speak, I hate the way he kissed the ass of some champions, like Ali and Holmes and I hate his stance on non-American fighters. He obviously "rooted against" Duran there. Sat on his high moral horse and passed judgement over a guy that was ten times the man Cosell was.

I guess Cosell is not one of your favourites. lol

Hate Cosell, fuck that old boring prick. You know what Tex Cobb said about him, after he "so nobly" quit covering fights after Cobb's fight against Holmes? :lmao: That one really was gold. Cobb was never a bad or mean guy, so he must have been right about Cosell. I hate listening to him speak, I hate the way he kissed the ass of some champions, like Ali and Holmes and I hate his stance on non-American fighters. He obviously "rooted against" Duran there. Sat on his high moral horse and passed judgement over a guy that was ten times the man Cosell was.

Cosell must not be your favourite.