Best one punch KO?

The_budweiser

Showtime and Steve Farhood are doing there top 10.

(SHOWTIME Boxing (@showtimeboxing) • Instagram photos and videos)

Who is your best one punch KO?

#10 Giovanni Lorenzo KO 2 Dionisio Miranda, 2/27/09

It's not a myth: The punches you don't see are the most dangerous ... and the most devastating.

Video: Instagram

#9. @delaney2u KO 4 Dillon Cook, 3/25/16.

Sitting butterfly-style on the canvas, Cook is the very picture of a battered and beaten fighter.

#8 #RobertGuerrero KO 8 #JasonLitzau, 2/29/08:

A la #MikeTyson vs. Trevor Berbick with a single punch, @ghostboxing scores 2 knockdowns.

#7. Ivan Baranchyk KO 1 Nick Givhan, 3/25/16:

Why wait? Baby-Face Baranchyk explodes 9 seconds into the fight!

#6 Chris Avalos vs Giovanni Caro, 9/18/09:

Who needs man-strength? The teenaged Avalos lands a right, & Caro is suddenly crooked.

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BIGr_JxACnj/?taken-by=showtimeboxing

#5. Tim Coleman vs Patrick Lopez, 10/1/10:

You can usually bet that when they fall face-first, they're not gonna get up.

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BIIdgPsAss8/?taken-by=showtimeboxing

#4. @mrgaryrusselljr-Castenda, 11/9/02:

A perfect example of how speed can create power.

Video:https://www.instagram.com/p/BII5Ln5gULZ/?taken-by=showtimeboxing

#3 Freddy Hernandez vs Chop Chop Corley, 2/5/10: Chop Chop sways before he topples.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIJSYBhgG3X/?taken-by=showtimeboxing

#2. Angelo Santana KO 5 Johnny Garcia, 11/16/12:

Garcia is so frozen by the KO shot that his hands are by his sides as he falls

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BILCZRkA6p_/?taken-by=showtimeboxing

#1. @rockhardmighty vs Eudy Bernardo, 4/15/16:

A counter right hand produces as violent a KO as you'll ever see.

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BILJHmRAKSG/?taken-by=showtimeboxing

Re: Best one punch KO?

I think in this ranking is impossible not to mention one of the greatest artists of the "one punch KO" Julian Jackson. Against Herol Graham he has played a tolling bell .... and Graham went to sleep

Another boxer from "the final punch" is definitely David Tua .....ask for explanations to Rahman

Yes, terrible blow, I believe that Hearns after that great victory was thinking of doing the same against Hagler.....unfortunately for him, against Hagler he was not standing at the end of the match. Another One punch Ko in another world champion contest was in the Nunn - Kalambay match, one glacial shot of Nunn get ko Kalambay at the first round and the american fighter remain IBF middleweight world champion

--- Tarver left hook from nowhere on Roy Jones, a thunderclap that knocked the world off its axis.

You win. I hoped Tarver might beat Roy a second time but no way anyone expected such a terrifying KO. Jones went from Superman to Mr Glass overnight.

#2 could be Maravilla Martinez vs Paul Williams..and , in the number 1, who could it be?

#1 Mike Tyson vs Frans Botha.:smiley-signs130:

Yeah, boxeador that was a cracking shot from Martinez. He got some amount of power in that shot from such a short distance.

A few other good ones.

Julian Jackson vs Herol Graham - Left his chin in the air and got caught sweet on it.

Pacquiao did a number on Hatton, beauty over hand left.

The best one punch KO I have seen live is by Irish middleweight Eamonn O'Kane on the undercard of Frampton-Cazares on April 4th 2014 a Friday night at the Oddessy Arena in Belfast. I am nearly sure he was fighting a Spanaird named Benjamin Soajos Eamonn Caught him with a high overhand right sending the Spaniard helplessly with only the ropes stopping him falling out of the ring!! It was one of the punches that drew chours' of 'oooohhhs' from the crowd on each of the 5/6 replays!! I will never forget that punch

Another special mention for the shot (left hook) with which Michael Carbajal knocked out Humberto Gonzalez in their first match (foty 1993)

The small manitas de piedra had a devastating punch

Some good calls on this JMM v Pacquiao and Jackson v Herol Graham just because the fight was totally going Graham's way.

From watching the fight live as a kid always remember Azumah Nelson v Pat Cowdell a nasty,nasty left uppercut 1st round ko both had just fought the great Salvador Sanchez,well worth a look on youtube for those younger fans that have never seen it.

To me, Martinez knocking out Williams was always one of the most shocking KO`s i have ever seen. The way that shot connected, the sound that it made, and then the way Williams fell to the canvas was shocking.

Some which stick out for

Tarver vs. Jones

Hearns vs Duran

Hagler vs Obel 2

McCallum vs Curry

Weaver vs Tate

Maskaev vs Rahman

Julian Jackson vs Drayton

Some of which I didn't see live

Robinson vs Fulmer

Foster vs Tiger

--- Then there's always SRRobinson's uppercut while on the back foot as marauding Gene Fulmer was trying to steamroll him, supposedly the most perfect punch ever thrown.

Fulmer really funny on his recollections. He came too in his corner and saw Robinson getting his gloves pulled over and though he had knocked out Robinson or something like that.

• 1 month later...