Oscar De La Hoya to box in June

Oscar De La Hoya returns to the ring on June 11th

CharityVision, a Utah-based non-profit providing medical equipment, clinics, vision screenings, eye surgeries, and training to doctors in poverty-stricken areas across the globe, is partnering with Golden Boy Promotions to host its second annual Fight Night fundraising event on Saturday, June 11 at 6:30pm at the Rail Event Center in Salt Lake City. Boxing legend, ten-time world champion in six weight classes and Golden Boy Promotions Chairman and CEO Oscar De La Hoya and host of "Extra" and boxing enthusiast Mario Lopez will participate in the night's main event. CharityVision will also partner with Oscar De La Hoya's Golden Boy Promotions to put on three professional boxing undercard bouts, to be announced at a later date, which will precede the main event.

Read more: Oscar De La Hoya returns to the ring on June 11th - - Boxing News - Ring News24

------------------------

A charity contest but got a feeling it could be the start of a comeback.

Re: Oscar De La Hoya to box in June

Well, I guess now that Canelo is the laughing-stock of all boxing, heck of the entire sports-world, Ol' Fishnets has to do SOMETHING to make GBP look good.

Call me a cynic,but the only thing more corrupt than a boxing match is a charity event.

Well, I guess now that Canelo is the laughing-stock of all boxing, heck of the entire sports-world, Ol' Fishnets has to do SOMETHING to make GBP look good.

Call me a cynic,but the only thing more corrupt than a boxing match is a charity event.

haha! ol Fishnets! This will be a laugh.

Oscar De La Hoya returns to the ring on June 11th

-----------------------

A charity contest but got a feeling it could be the start of a comeback.

I don´t want to believe that. Just for prevention, De La Hoya should fight Mario Lopez and get ko´d. Only to make him forget about a comeback. We have a lot of good boxers at the cruiserweight division yet...:haha:

An exhibition match for charity is a great thing for me. I remember the match between De La Hoya and Shaquille O'neal with Hopkins in the Oscar's corner, a nice one. Obviously it would be a sad news if Golden Boy wanted to fight again

Hopefully this is a joke. De La Hoya looks terrible against Forbes in 08 and in his last fight hmm......I´m a big fan of Oscar in his active time but now when i´ve see the business his made with canelo, thats alos a joke. He shoud stay retired