GGG and Chocolito in action tonight - Results

WelshDevilRob

Gennady Golovkin (34-0,31 KOs) vs Dominic Wade (18-0,12 KOs) and Roman Gonzalez (44-0,38 KOs) vs McWilliams Arroyo (16-2,14 Kos) at the Forum, Inglewood, California tonight.

Barbara Pinnella will be covering the action from ringside for Ringnews24. Fights are being shown on HBO (US) and Boxnation (UK)

Are the fights straight-up formalities, for two of the best P4P boxers in the World, or do Wade and Arroyo have a legitimate chance of an upset?

Re: GGG and Chocolito in action tonight - Results

The big punch of course but Parks limitations were exposed by Reggie Johnson you may recall

I do not recall, having only started properly following boxing in about 1999 and never having heard of Parks until the article about his HIV.

The first knock down was weird. GGG was off balance as Wade through his punch and GGG's shot was more of glove onto top of head then wrist/forearm into the neck.

The second knock down why was the ref asking Wade do you want to continue? It was kind of like the ref wasn't it control. Wade beat the count so obvious he wanted to continue..

The first knock down was weird. GGG was off balance as Wade through his punch and GGG's shot was more of glove onto top of head then wrist/forearm into the neck.

The second knock down why was the ref asking Wade do you want to continue? It was kind of like the ref wasn't it control. Wade beat the count so obvious he wanted to continue..

There was a fight recently where the other guy got up but said "no", so you never know. But I remember a ref being interviewed once, and he said a lot of refs break the rules by asking questions, asking fighters to walk forward etc. - it buys them extra time to recover.

There was a fight recently where the other guy got up but said "no", so you never know. But I remember a ref being interviewed once, and he said a lot of refs break the rules by asking questions, asking fighters to walk forward etc. - it buys them extra time to recover.

This annoys me.....they rise between 9 and 10.....then the ref starts holding their arms up and walking forward it adds another 5/6 seconds.

This annoys me.....they rise between 9 and 10.....then the ref starts holding their arms up and walking forward it adds another 5/6 seconds.

Or they do it in England, when facing the house fighter, and the ref counts them out.

As proven to you recently, those are the rules.

You keep saying this, as if it were true. Very strange. You should seek help for this affliction.

Both the BBOC's rules, and the Unified Rules of Boxing, (which are used virtually everywhere else in the world) are based on the Marqus de Queensbury rules, unless exceptions are noted. Those rules clearly state: A knockout method (the opponent is knocked over and does not get up before the referee counts to ten out loud)”

You will note that the official BBOC rules say nothing to override this:

Now stop being ridiculous.