Floyd Mayweather to fight on September 17th against....

WelshDevilRob

Re: Floyd Mayweather to fight on September 17th against....

--- He had that chance with Cotto and blew it by asking for too much money, ect.

Canelo stepped in for short money, only $10 mil against Cotto's $20 mil to snatch that fight away. Khan would want parity, something TUE ego can't handle, and if he lost to Khan, well, mighty embarrassing. He's been trademarking 50-0 all over the place and likely someone slow, stupid, and undefeated like Swifty Garcia fits that bill.

Just seen an interview with Floyd Senior and he said it's not the MMA fighter - he mentioned Khan - happy days - bring it on!!!! #TMT50 #TBE50

Can your bank account take the strain of a return?

Just seen an interview with Floyd Senior and he said it's not the MMA fighter - he mentioned Khan - happy days - bring it on!!!! #TMT50 #TBE50

It would be amazing but Khan has to win tonite and i'm not sure i could beat Canelo.

It would be amazing but Khan has to win tonite and i'm not sure i could beat Canelo.

If he wins tonight it will be huge for him. He's done well in his last few fights and since having Virgil Hunter he's made great progress. Let's not forget he's moving up 2 weights, could it slow him down slightly??? We all know how quick Canelo is - it's speed v speed, we're in for a cracker I think.

Did anyone think Floyd was drunk when he addressed the question of coming back on the Showtime Jack/DeGale card? He seemed to lose track of the thread of the interview and repeat himself. It's pretty clear from what he said that a comeback is imminent though. Winner or Khan - Canelo or Garcia if I had to guess.

Ha! As exciting and as much as I would like to see Mayweather v McGregor I just don't see that happening. Conor wouldn't last in the ring with Mayweather.