Thoughts on Oscar Valdez vs. Evgeny Gradovich on Pacquiao-Bradley III undercard?

undisputedchamp

Undefeated top Mexican Featherweight prospect Oscar Valdez is taking on "The Mexican-Russian"

Evgeny Gradovich who trains with Robert Garcia in Oxnard, California. I think this is going to a great

action packed fight and has the right makings to steal the show on the undercard. In a perfect world

Premier Boxing Champions would co-promote boxing events with Top Rank and we would get to see

Oscar Valdez vs. Leo Santa-Cruz, Oscar Valdez vs. Abner Mares, Oscar Valdez vs. Fernando Montiel

and Oscar Valdez vs. Gary Russell Jr. The first top three fights mentioned would be a big cracker fights

similar to Barrera-Morales I,II,III and Israel Vasquez vs. Rafael Marquez trilogies. I hope someday that

we get a chance to see those particular fights to see the Mexican warriors to go war in boxing classics.

Edited by undisputedchamp

Re: Thoughts on Oscar Valdez vs. Evgeny Gradovich on Pacquiao-Bradley III undercard?

Pacquiao-Bradley III Updated Fight Card 4/9/16

Main Event Welterweights 12 Rounds

Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley III

WBO Super Middleweight Championship

"King" Arthur Abraham © vs. Gilberto "El Zurdo" Sanchez-Ramirez

Featherweights 10 Rounds

Oscar Valdez vs. Evgeny Gradovich

Super Lightweights 10 Rounds

Jose Ramirez vs. Manny Perez

The untelevised portion of undercard on Top Rank Tv features top rising

prospects Egidijus Kavaliauskas, Oleksandr Gvozdyk and Brad Solomon.

Re: Thoughts on Oscar Valdez vs. Evgeny Gradovich on Pacquiao-Bradley III undercard?

Gradovich disappointed me when he wasn't competitive at all against Selby and also his last two bouts were close. I think Valdez needs to win this fight comfortably to secure his position in this division.

---At some point in the lead up or the fight, Freddie is gonna make Loony Teddy blow up like a packet of black cats on the Fourth of July.

Abraham defending against a fresh contender Zurdo who has big height and reach will be technically interesting if not explosive if he catches up with him.