[spoilers] Round by Round - George Groves vs Andrea Di Luisa + undercards

The_budweiser

George Groves v Andrea Di Luisa : 12 Rounds Super-Middleweight

John Wayne Hibbert v Tommy Martin : Commonwealth Super-Lightweight Title

John Ryder v Sergey Khomitsky : 12 Rounds Middleweight

Kris Agyei-Dua v Ben Hall : 10 Rnds Southern Area Super-Welterweight Title

The Copper Box Arena, London , Sky Sports 1 (19:30)

http://boxrec.com/show/723903

Re: [spoilers] Sky Sports - Round by Round

Kris Agyei-Dua vs Ben Hall

Interesting mix of styles, Dua was light on his feet and liked to move while Hall was very compact and only threw when necessary.

I was enjoying the fight until the ref stopped it in round 6. Bit premature for me, and the crowd weren't happy with the decision.

Maybe the result was inevitable, Dua was maybe tiring as he sat on the ropes most of round 5 - We won't know now.

Do you agree with the stoppage?

Do you agree with the stoppage?

I think it was the right decision for the level of the fight Bud. Only a southern area title. There was nothing coming back even though (I agree) he wasnt being proper filled in. Had it been a world title fight I believe the ref would have let it go on a wee bit longer.

I have Khomitsky just ahead on pts. Ryder throwing cleaner more effective accurate punches - but not enough. Ryder gonna have to stop him soon. That cut aint getting any better the longer it goes on.

I have Ryder just ahead on pts now. Nothing like as far ahead as Sky have him ahead. Very poor showing from Ryder not being able to KO the weak and run down 41 yr old Khomitsky. Last round now...

Controversial ending. Ref saying he missed the count seemed to jump up on 9. Dont think it was a stoppage. We'll see in the official announcement in a min. Hibberts experience came thru in end. Martin got a great future hes only 21.

Hibbert ahead on all 3 cards if it had gone to pts. Yes announced as a KO. So ref said he failed to beat the count. you could see ref on replay count 9 and then Martin jumped up. Basically left it too late.