Amir Khan goes nuts Twitter

The_budweiser

Khan's rants on Twitter tonight. Can anyone else tell he's tad pissed off :mlol:

----------------

Got let down by Floyd 3 times then Pacquiao but plenty big fights out there including Brook, Garcia and some other huge fights too

Seriously guys Imagine if i fought Jo Jo Gallagher, Gavin and Bizier? Id rather retire, i want the big fights and will continue to do so

BrookAlexander called off 3 times, he turned down Bradley, Rios fight didnt happen N he retired poor Marquez by mentioning his name 2 much

Brook wants 50/50 split with me, Wake up son and smell the coffee! be realistic and make it happen, even Eddie told you your not worth that!

Ive been Wbc number 1 for 2 years its about time i got my opportunity to avenge that loss. Brook fight could still happen this year but..

We could have fought in April, May or first week of June before Ramadan.. Ive got a potential fight with Garcia if he wins 2moro for the Wbc

Mandatories can step aside happens all the time, i was mandatory to Floyd for 2 years with Wbc..

Never known of a world champion to have 3 bum defences back to back, make that 4 if you include Diego Chves, at least fight some1 in top 10

I want it, Eddie wants it, Sky want it, all the fans want it, but then Kell decides to fight Kevin Bizier who's lost to Jo Jo Dan twice!

And now to Kell Brook.. Eddie Hearn is cool i had a good chat with him at the Smith fight in Liverpool and negotiations started before xmas

Freddie said Hbo didnt want the fight, now Manny saying my Middle men prevented the fight make your mind up guys, Full statement to follow

Fight Bradley again don't blame me or my team as there was no middle men, for whatever reason they never wanted to fight me

Fight either me or Crawford, the fight with me could have been in the UAE or Vegas, we were waiting to see who he picks and he decided to..

Manny and Middle men? My team met Bob Arum in London, also spoke to Michael Koncz we agreed all terms and they said Manny will decide to..

Re: Amir Khan goes nuts Twitter

Amir Kahn has completely lost touch with reality.

Also with telling the truth.

Some highlights from the Twitter wars:

AMIR KHAN SLAMS KELL BROOK; SAYS HE KILLED A JUNE 4 SHOWDOWN TO MAKE "BUM DEFENSE" INSTEAD || FIGHTHYPE.COM

http://checkhookboxing.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Amir Khan

Apparently, former world champion Amir Khan wasn't done setting the record straight when it comes to negotiations. After accussing 8-division former world champion Manny Pacquiao of lying about failed negotiations for a potential fight, Khan set his sights on IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook. "And now to Kell Brook. Eddie Hearn is cool. I had a good chat with him at the Smith fight in Liverpool and negotiations started before Christmas. I want it, Eddie wants it, Sky [sports] wants it, all the fans want it, but then Kell decides to fight Kevin Bizier, who's lost to Jo Jo Dan twice," Khan explained, suggesting that Brook is now preventing a potential All-British mega-fight from taking place on June 4 due to his decision to move forward with a March 26 title defense against mandatory challenger Kevin Bizier.

"Never known of a world champion to have 3 bum defenses back to back; make that 4 if you include Diego Chaves. At least fight someone in top 10. Mandatories can step aside; happens all the time. I was mandatory to Floyd [Mayweather] for 2 years with WBC. We could have fought in April, May, or first week of June before Ramadan. I've got a potential fight with Garcia if he wins tomorrow for the WBC. I've been WBC number 1 for 2 years. It's about time I got my opportunity to avenge that loss," Khan explained in another series of his posts on his official Twitter page. "Brook fight could still happen this year, but Brook wants 50/50 split with me. Wake up, son, and smell the coffee! Be realistic and make it happen. Even Eddie told you your not worth that! Fact is they are fooling the fans fighting all these bums on the back of my name to hype his fights and profile, saying I'm running scared etc. Brook-Alexander called off 3 times, he turned down Bradley, Rios fight didn't happen, and he retired poor Marquez by mentioning his name too much. Seriously guys, imagine if I fought Jo Jo Gallagher, Gavin, and Bizier. Id rather retire. I want the big fights and will continue to do so. Got let down by Floyd 3 times, then Pacquiao, but plenty big fights out there, including Brook, Garcia, and some other huge fights too."

http://www.fighthype.com/news/articl...edium=facebook

http://checkhookboxing.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Eddie Hearn

It didn't take long for former world champion Amir Khan to get a response to his recent comments regarding a potential June 4 showdown with IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook. Eddie Hearn, Brook's promoter, quickly countered Khan's tweets with his own replies. "Incorrect. Your lawyer asked for 80-20. We have confirmed we will give you greater split to get it made," Hearn replied as he began revealing details about failed negotiations with Khan's lawyer.

"Ok...I was asked not to say anything in media regarding our negotiations, but guess that's been breached! On Monday, I met with Amir Khan's lawyer. He asked for a 10m [pound] guarantee with upside to fight Brook, with Kell getting approximately 2 [pound] to 2.5m [pound]. After I spat my coffee out, we said no thanks," Hearn explained. "Since then, I have been in discussions with Al Haymon's team to try and get this made. We are willing to take the smaller split to get this made, but enough of the insults. Amir Khan, we will make this easy for you; 60-40 in your favour (Kell is World Champ) and you have it."

"A Mere Con." Never so much as now.

Edited by Cableaddict

khan's a clown, every time he starts piping up about fighting again he always says he never turns a fight down....yet he has constantly turned fights down.

he refused a rematch to McCloskey and said he didn't deserve it....even though he did! yet pisses and moans about getting a rematch with danny "the chicken dance maker" garcia and also prescott.

khan needs to sh*t the f*ck up, start taking proper fights and let his boxing do the talking.

Canelo Alvarez vs Amir Khan on May 7th

WBC, Ring Magazine and Lineal Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez (46-1-1, 32 KOs) will make his first title defense of 2016 against former two-time world champion and resurgent contender Amir “King” Khan (31-3, 19 KOs) on May 7, Cinco De Mayo weekend, in a match-up of two of the biggest stars in boxing. The event will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®.

Read more: Canelo Alvarez vs Amir Khan on May 7th - - Boxing News - Ring News24

Canelo Alvarez vs Amir Khan on May 7th

WBC, Ring Magazine and Lineal Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez (46-1-1, 32 KOs) will make his first title defense of 2016 against former two-time world champion and resurgent contender Amir “King” Khan (31-3, 19 KOs) on May 7, Cinco De Mayo weekend, in a match-up of two of the biggest stars in boxing. The event will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®.

Read more: Canelo Alvarez vs Amir Khan on May 7th - - Boxing News - Ring News24

At a catchweight of 155, no less. This is so beyond ridiculous, there are no words.

Canelito should stop pretending to be Mexican, and the WBC should be renamed the WBS.

--- Canelo has history of fighting opponents associated with TUE.

Clearly ducked Khan, so here we are with Canelo and GGG needing full in bouts before their fall classic. Canelo makes more money, thus claiming bigger %purse and khan gets one more crack at the big time.

Takes a full view of the heritage and critical habits of boxing to appreciate . Go to boxrec middle rankings and it looks like kids playing hopscotch on the gravestones of great middle champs and contenders.