Nick Blackwell vs Chris Eubank Jr, who wins?

The_budweiser

Nick Blackwell has been awarded a fight against Chris Eubank Jr after a good 2015 which saw him pick up wins against John Ryder (20-1), Damon Jones (13-0) and Jack Arnfield (19-1).

He has a career record of 19 wins, 3 losses and a draw.

His 3 defeats came at the hands of Martin Murray (2010), Billy Joe Saunders (2012) and Max Bursak (2013).

Anyone see Blackwell springing a surprise here or will Eubank Jr win this comfortably?

Re: Nick Blackwell vs Chris Eubank Jr, who wins?

A good match-up. Blackwell had a good 2015, I'd rather he fought Eubank half way through 2016 to allow him another fight or 2 to get ready for Eubank but I guess money and opportunities can't be turned down.

Maybe a tad early for Blackwell but it's decent fight. I think Eubank will stop Blackwell between 6-9 rounds.

Eubank Jr for me on points,he will be in for a test though.

Nick Blackwell is a real credit to the sport,will fight anyone he seems to come on strong in fights the Ryder fight a great example.

His record as well is misleading beat both Bursak and Khomitsky imo.

The Bursak fight he got jobbed made a mess of his face and the Khomitsky fight was bizarre a six rounder when both are seasoned 10-12 round fighters.He won 4 rounds to 2 for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to this match-up. Blackwell is decent, but I'm still betting on Eubank. He's a skilled boxer, and is simply better than Blackwell. I believe it will take around 7 rounds.

i don' think so dude