Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

The_budweiser

On behalf of all the staff on the KO Boxing Forum I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I would like to personally thank the staff who have put a lot of effort and time into the forum - it's much appreciated.

A special thank you to our users who have continued to support the forum.

I hope Santa is good to you.

Merry Christmas,

the_Budweiser :bud:

DON'T MOVE SELIJ :lol: As most of our users visit this section, I will type this here.

Merry Christmas Guys.......

Well it's that time again, the beginning of Christmas week, everyone's busy getting ready for the big day. I just wanted to wish whoever is reading this a Merry Christmas and A Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year..........hopefully I'll get to talk to some of you soon though........

With best wishes Tracey........

Re: Merry Christmas Guys.......

Well it's that time again, the beginning of Christmas week, everyone's busy getting ready for the big day. I just wanted to wish whoever is reading this a Merry Christmas and A Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year..........hopefully I'll get to talk to some of you soon though........

With best wishes Tracey........

I hope you and your mum have a nice xmas and new year Tracey. :hug:

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Christmas Eve and I'm in work, looking busy til lunch time then we can go home!

Shopping all done without much effort this year which is a bonus. Usual festivities of skin fulls of booze and over indulgence of food shall commence tonight and last into the new yera. Back to work on the 4th Jan!

Happy Christmas to you all!