Klitschko vs Fury Round table - Thoughts?

The_budweiser

Re: Klitschko vs Fury Round table - Thoughts?

As expected it was mostly Fury talking. Fury was a bit ignorant telling Nelson to shut up he was talking, but I agree (I know weird right) - shut up Nelson its there round table not yours.

Fury showed a lot of confidence and tried to play mind games by putting doubts into Klitschkos head with comments like "You're old" "what the mind wants, the body cant follow"

Maybe Fury was getting to Klitschko. Klitschko said he thinks Tyson has bipolar.

Be interesting to see what both say post fight. -

As expected it was mostly Fury talking. Fury was a bit ignorant telling Nelson to shut up he was talking, but I agree (I know weird right) - shut up Nelson its there round table not yours.

The entire point of a round table is everyone is entitled to an equal right to contribute!

But it beats me why anyone watches any of this staged rubbish - head to heads, staredowns, round tables etc etc.

The entire point of a round table is everyone is entitled to an equal right to contribute!

But it beats me why anyone watches any of this staged rubbish - head to heads, staredowns, round tables etc etc.

He was in the middle of a sentence/statement Gav. Nelson rushed in too quick. Klitschko never has that much to say he just likes to smile and be polite. Always was going to be another ego boost for Fury.

Agree with Gav on these face to face things. I just find them really cringeworthy to be honest. It's too difficult to watch sometimes.

Fury makes a tit of himself at the best of times, never mind when it's all set up specifically for him to make a further tit of himself.

Don't think I'd say anyone got an 'edge' from the roundtable but it was interesting to see Fury playing up his boxing knowledge and appreciation of the different dimensions of the game. I'm not sure whether it's by design or just as the mood takes him but Fury seems to shift between radically different personas between interviews.

Don't think I'd say anyone got an 'edge' from the roundtable but it was interesting to see Fury playing up his boxing knowledge and appreciation of the different dimensions of the game. I'm not sure whether it's by design or just as the mood takes him but Fury seems to shift between radically different personas between interviews.

I think he may be slightly unhinged but in a harmless way - every so often he remembers he's a militant Christian and rants about the devil or gay people or whatever. Then he's the lovable rogue who dresses up as Batman and wrestles the joker. Then he's the earnest fighting man out for glory. I hope he doesn't retire if he loses to Klitschko, because I do enjoy watching him fight.

The Sauna stuff was both awkward and funny. Klitschko genuinely didn't seem to know what Fury was on about. The Haye would KO Fury comments were priceless. Enjoyed the show.

Yeah, that was a great moment. So funny to picture Fury having this imaginary contest and getting out a kick out of Wlad leaving first when in fact he's oblivious to the whole thing!