Thread: Joshua would take out Wilder in three

Joshua would take out Wilder in three

Speaking to Boxing Scene, Hearn said that Joshua isn't the finished article so that doesn't mean he would put him in against any heavyweight. However, he believes right now that Wilder wouldn't last 3 rounds against Joshua.

Wasn't this the same promoter that said Joshua would fight Haye in 2015? and Joshua-Fury would happen this summer?

Re: Joshua would take out Wilder in three

--- Hearny full of it, but, yeah, had Duh been Josh, Wildy wouldn't see the 3rd rd. Josh better technique more to the point of shaky chins.

Quote Originally Posted by LondonRingRules View Post
    --- Hearny full of it, but, yeah, had Duh been Josh, Wildy wouldn't see the 3rd rd. Josh better technique more to the point of shaky chins.
    I think Hearn just likes to link big names to his up coming star for more publicity - one day it will backfire on him.

I don`t agree with this at all. Wilder would take Josh for sure, much less being knocked out in the 3rd out. I think Joshua has some serious self esteem issues, the wrong way.