The top five next opponents for Kell Brook

The_budweiser

Re: The top five next opponents for Kell Brook

I don't understand what the list is??

Are these in order of what his next 5 fights should be? Or are they ideal 5 fighters he should be facing in reverse order providing he comes through them? Or are they 5 names plucked from someone's head and they listed them in rank of best 1st and they are all possibilities to face Brook?

:noidea:

It's a "Which opponent would be the best fight for him?" Bradley would establish him at the top of the tree, Thurman is seen as the coming man in the division(think he's talented but overrated personally). I would say by this stage, Marquez only brings name value at this stage, Maidana's ok but nothing special and Provodnikov is just a one-dimensional tank, so I don;t think beating him adds much.

I would go for Bradley if possible, then maybe a Pacquiao fight if Pacquiao is A)fighting again at all and B) prepared to fight him. After that, Provodnikov or Thurman really.

So far as I know, Brook isn't a big draw even in the UK, so I think he could find himself sidelined by the Americans as an irrelevance.

I

Ezekiel vs. Diego Chaves on Oct 24 @The Motorpoint in Sheffield is a done deal according to my associates in Wincobank. :thumb:

I'll give it a B. I'm not thinking too highly of Chaves, who clearly lost to Bradley but is a step up from Rios, and I think his style could actually prove difficult in the early rounds. No doubt about a Brook win, though.

My list for next fight:

1. Amir Khan

2. Keith Thurman

3. Danny Garcia

4. JMM/Manny Pacquiao (neither will happen, so I'm not even wasting two spaces on them)

5. Matthysse-Postol winner