Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz-Who you got?

Re: Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz-Who you got?

--- Gotta give credit to Schwarz. He was the aggressor and never stopped throwing until his end.

Its astounding how small a 6-6, 245 lb fighter look in the ring whenever Fury fights em. Bayliss looked like a midget!

what fight did you watch?

Shwartz threw one single punch in the first round, then fuckall until the end of round 2, when he threw the (obviously pre-planned) three incredibly wide roundhouse shots, which Fury ducked under.

The rest of the time he just covered up & let Fury wail away.

It truly was a circus act. Pre-programmed from the opening bell.

This is what happens when a fighter gets a $100 mil contract. Sigh.....

Did anyone else watch the ESPN broadcast? The commentary was way OTT, a casual watching would have thought that Schwarz was a top 5 heavyweight or something. Don't suppose it was much different on BT's coverage either although if Barrie Jones was working he might have brought some perspective to the commentary.

Don't really know what else to say about the fight, everything went as expected including the singing at the end, I know Fury will be seen as Britain's best in the US given what happened a fortnight ago and then last night but obviously the two fights and performances can't be compared, Joshua failed fighting someone credible and Fury succeeded knocking over a cab driver, still, Fury is indeed the no.1 heavyweight in the world and he's called out DW post fight so let's get it on!

It was pretty shit, I doubt many bought the PPV but it wasn't valuie for money. As much of a circus to think the whole thing was choreographed is ridiculous, Cable! :haha:

It was pretty shit, I doubt many bought the PPV but it wasn't valuie for money. As much of a circus to think the whole thing was choreographed is ridiculous, Cable! :haha:

I know what I saw.

Shwartz never threw a single serious punch. That nonsense at the end was a pathetic show to give Fury a chance to duck & look slick.

Shwartz is B level, but he has power and knows how to throw a straight punch.

They obviously set it all up to protect their cash cow. - And why wouldn't they?

Mama didn't raise no fool.